Wednesday, 25 June 2008
I'm dead.
Just found out that I have a paper later at 1 for my stupid gems module. Some chemical hazard shit.I haven't like even read through the damn thing. I'll be jumping for joy if I manage to even pass it. It's not even related to my course and I have to waste my brain space memorising it. Dumb ):
IVP's this Saturday. --- I'll just give my best.
Keith
I hope you get your motivation back like how you were last time. It really hurts me to see you like this. But I'm glad everything is changing for the better now.
Thank you for all the sacrifices you made.
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D